Monday 11 January 2010

Your Morning Smile

I was my star, my moon and my sun
I was my planets and my galaxies
Selfish me... -
So caught up in managing my verses

Failed to notice another light
Entering my space of reality
Shining brighter than none other -
I was blinded by my redemption

Getting closer and closer -
Its attraction put my work to stilldom
Is it a dream or a dejavu?
I put the test to my past or fore memories?

For I may have experienced this moment before
Maybe in the now now - or the hereafter
Still does the trick - still makes me feel like...fresh
Just another day, another sunshine - another smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.