Wednesday 20 January 2010

Penny for Thought

A cold midnight
From my window
I witness the stagnancy -
Of a lifeless world

Looking upstairs to the asterixes
Fell a shine; into the woods it...
Will descend - I contemplated...I... -
Gave chase - storms gather fierecely

*Cling* - the shine falls into the ocean
Sea is furious - I panic in fear
I need the shine - but can't brave the rage...
Of her majesty, the sea - I may drown

Or be broken into pieces
A thought from heaven, descends to the abyss
My wholesomeness lies untouched
I cycle around the waves in fear...

Whilst my shine and beauty
Rests soul deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.