Friday 8 January 2010

Reflections



The wellness of earth needs not be shaped by our differences. For if there is a difference between you and your shadow, then you'd cast me away like 'another' stranger and not your brother...

My reflection in a world of seperatists
Embraced all that there will be and all that there are
Reflections many voices woke me up from a sleep
It was the robin's tweet - a morning call
I fumed at the crow of the raven - but I needed
Another melody to test the rhythmical balance of my ears

Reflection's pace had me racing to the finish line
Riding at the back of the snail I yelled - hurry up, hurry up!!
For we might loose; it's all but in hesitance's glory
Competitive fuelled reality - 'winners' paradise, looser's hell'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.