Wednesday 6 January 2010

Missing This Creativity - The Gap



Finally back to stay
Seem to be away for a decade
Needed a few paid days
Race to survive can be a pain

What I love best is to scribble
In caves, on paper or on rocks
But the digging and the picking
Day by day - had my body stressing

Priceless pieces of gems -
Spreaded across my space - unorganised
Like the lost of common sense and natural living
I am re-gathering all the stars - to...

Structure them in logic to form a new constellation
The gap is now bridged - I'm back to stay
For another decade - better yet, a 'lifetime'
So catch me on the Zodiac's lounge...

Amongst pearls like beauty, love, peace, wisdom, unity -
We chill; amongst glitters like what you got blinded by -
When you stared directly at the morning light
I'm back and anewed like the morning dew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.