Thursday 14 January 2010

Coming and Going

It's my house, my car, my money
It's my blings, my designers, my clothes
It's my resort, my yacht, my mansion
Stay away from it or else...

It's my world - my everything
My predecessors fought to keep hold of these
Selfish - they were simple minded fools
Couldn't take all of these to the grave

I guess we came here with zilch
And we surely depart with zilch
Looking to leaving a legacy other than things...
Then call me as a co-creator of life

Looking to leaving a meaning which surpasses -
That of jasper or pearls or Jimmy Choos
Then buzz about my ears like a mosquito
I'll be happy to co-create wisdom with you -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.