Wednesday 14 April 2010

Living Man

Well I was young and helpless...
Knew nothing more than to suckle...
And stare into the infinite beauty -
Of the milky way -

It was rather gazing into mother's eyes
Nourishments abundance in a galaxy so near
Mother - you were a wonderful satisfaction
To my soul -

I have just stepped down from heaven unto this hard turf...
Called earth - filled with life's full force
Ways of the wise man has been observed...
Within and under the guidance of the ethers

Balanced being - post a note in respect to yang
For I have disengaged from the dark princess yin
Returned to the throne of light called day
And now I am a living Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.