Sunday 11 April 2010

I Have Risen


I have risen beyond words and dreams
I have risen beyond seems and delusions
Today is the day that I have made
Infinite now - I ceased time's references...

To the past this or the future that
I only eat truth so it's all that I speak
The language of now is action based
Pay attention to those little things you...

Are involved in right now
You may miss the point - for you have practiced less...
Catching up with the nanoth's second light speed of here and now
I have risen - shining and burning... -

Through delusions that paused the flow of mighty rivers
Within elements - I stood strong like the herb
The sick still dont know that they are -
But I ever stay burning - I stay burning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.