Wednesday 14 October 2009

What The Ant Saw


It was upon the highest throne of heaven
Where I saw Saturn's magnificient shine
An empress like no other
Her eyes lit like our sun

I couldn't stare directly at her beauty
Captivating, her look pierced through -
My heart and left my soul hanging at tip of -
Her unforgiving rays

Upon the throne of earth she descended
And walked amongst the likes of men like a crystal
Reflecting on their thoughts and innermost nature
It was like a mirror to the soul...

What you see is what you are
Think bad thoughts about me - it bounces off on you
It's only one reflection - love me, love you
Hate me - then hate you; difference is only an illusion

For we are all one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.