Tuesday 6 October 2009

Silly Little Dream

I am so high - I feel like a kite and -
I dreamt I was flying last night...
Jokes - that was the dove's humor

I'm sure it'd be much funnier
If you felt like I feel...
On a natural high like Sade -





It's been over a week and I missed the virtual world - I ducked underworld into this physical reality - accompanied by my camera and my cuzzins. One of those glorious hours in London's North Sides and it was a real spectacle when the sun was setting.

In the pictures are my cuzzins Carl and Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.