Sunday 11 October 2009

A Journey Called Life

It has been lonely, sad and worrying
At times it felt scary and strange
It was like trodding through
The darkest valleys -

In the hope of reaching that light
At the end of the tunnel
It has been cold and wet
I have bathed in sorrow and emotions

I have been impatient - a bit hesitant at times
I have given up and given down
I have ridden on the tide of tears
I questioned many - but only found a few

It was only when I staggered upon a rock called Life-
Did my eyes finally open to a new reality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.