Monday 14 September 2009

Money's Fury


My hustle had begun since my birth
Some elders didnt know any better
Poisoned milk, poisoned environment
It has been a struggle to find myself

Am I finally coming to the end of this hustle cycle?
Situated at the bottom of the class pile
I looked up to the pinnacle of social pyramid
And embraced the drops of crumbs which fell onto my tongue

My yearn and churn is to touch and awaken
To implant fresh seeds in a barren earth
But my arms are too short to reach forth
Cause its a world of 'money does everything' and I lacked more

So for now, I have become a social writer, perhaps a commentator
And it is one of the reason why my anger and my frustration grows
Although my will is of fire - money made the world turn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.