Monday 30 November 2009

This Woman's Touch

My darker and mysterious twin
Swimming in my ocean of infinite negativity
Your energy levels were low to be easily bypassed
But annoying like a parasite - so I ignored not

Alternativity - my opinions expanded beyond 'being immediate'
Into 'being universal' - you became the left to my right side
It was equilibrium's beauty so I said - 'I am ever learning'
Don't know it all but shine on me when you find me in dim

Our enigmatic benefits expanded beyond an egg and twins
For we were one in birth, breath and death
But what happened when that bridge was erected in our river?
I flowed on another pathway and so did you

We lost contact, we lost ourselves, we lost everything
It is a soul search - I am ever looking out for you
My every woman - my mystical shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Verses And Riddles by George Kwarteng(Simple Genius) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at versesandriddles.blogspot.com.